Saturday, December 7, 2013

Advent. Waiting. Coming

Its the last night of the first week of Advent, a week to think about Christ's coming, a week to think about the waiting, a week to think about the story, a week to experience change. 
 I started this week wondering, where has my wonder gone?  Do I still anticipate?   
Do I still get the chills at the thought of this God-child come to rescue me?   
And so I immerse myself in "the story" told in different ways but all pointing towards my Savior.  
All breathing wonder.  All whispering His name.  
All saying, here is the the Savior, here is the one come to rescue you.  
Advent.  Waiting.  Coming.
Advent.  Anticipation.  Wonder



"Somehow, this baby in this carpenter's home, in the middle of the village night, was the magnificent unmoving star, the center of all moving things, of all life, of the whole world."
Seeker of the Stars by Susan Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment